Obstacle race training with a
real world race day experience!
Well you're in the right place for answers to all things
About Phoenix Evolution
Phoenix Evolution: A commitment to helping others evolve.
What is Phoenix Evolution OCR Training?
- Mobile obstacle course training center dedicated to promoting the sport of obstacle racing. We providing training that’s fun, functional and adaptable for all fitness levels.
What's it like?
- The atmosphere at Phoenix Evolution is motivational and family/team oriented.
What kind of programs do you offer?
- Weekday group training and weekend events.
What we are NOT : We are not a race series or race company.
What type of memberships do we offer?
- There are two tiers of membership: Weekday training only or weekday training plus events.
- There are no registration fees or contracts! Memberships are month to month.
What’s involved in our weekday training sessions?
- Weekday training sessions are NEVER the same workout, and workout types rotate throughout the week including, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) such as tabata, obstacle training, bootcamp style circuits with a team first atmosphere.
- Strength training elements are built into all workouts to increase calorie burn!
What are Events?
- Our events consist of a 5k plus course with 15 plus obstacles designed to give you a real world race day experience.
- The course is different at every event!
What kind of obstacles will I see at Phoenix Evolution?
- The basic obstacles that you would see at any obstacle race, mixed in with a ton of our own innovative obstacles.
- Rope climb
- Spear Throw
- Herculean Hoist
What you need to know when you arrive?
- Please check in at our Phoenix Evolution booth upon arrival.
Can we pre-register for events?
- Yes we strongly encourage people to register ahead of time to save money.
- Event registration fees increase on event day.
- Pre-registration also allows the event to run more smoothly.
Are kids allowed to come and participate with parents?
- Yes we love when families are involved in fitness, but please have another adult/guardian to watch your kids while you are training.
- We do not have child care services.
When are events held?
- We have training events twice a month, usually on a (Saturday) but events are subject to change.
How do I get a copy of event photos?
- All videos and photos captured during the event will be posted on our facebook page for you to share.
Hours of operation
To view our class schedule or to purchase Phoenix Evolution merchandise please visit:
Can I get a refund or exchange for clothing/merchandise purchased online or at an event?